Ladies Clothing Swap Events
Hello Ladies, and welcome to our site. We know that you are
going to love being a part of our team! We’re a group of like
minded women who are interested in having fun and meeting
new people. In addition, we all love to shop for new clothes,
but most of us don’t have the budget for shopping that we once
had. And finally, we are a group of women who are sincere and
passionate about “doing good” in our respective communities.
What is a Clothing Swap Event?
- As we mentioned above, a Clothing Swap Event is an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- These events also give you the chance to update or add to your wardrobe without the big expense that comes with a typical shopping spree. What you consider to be a secondary part of your wardrobe might be the perfect addition for someone else.
- As a host of a Clothing Swap Event, you have the opportunity to invite local Women business owners to your event. These ladies can add some flair to your event by providing items for goodie bags, drawings or silent auctions.
- As a local business owner, a Clothing Swap Event is a chance for you to gain more exposure for your products or services.
- In addition to negotiating free giveaway items, product or service discounts, etc., many times the venue itself may be arranged at no charge…but not always.
- As a host of an event, you are also compensated for your efforts. Each person pays a suggested $20.00 to attend. These funds are used to cover the cost of the venue and supplies when not secured or donated for free. Twenty dollars is a lot of money for some women. Plan your event with the attendee in mind and make sure it’s such a memorable experience that each attendee feels that they got more than $20.00 worth of value.
- What you do with the remainder of the funds is up to you, but we can tell you that it’s a rewarding feeling to be able to give at least a portion of these proceeds to a worthy cause.
- We contribute a substantial portion of the revenues generated on this site to Charitable Organizations. We encourage the hosts of these events to act in kind. Identify a Charitable Organization in your neck of the woods that you can give to and do so “from the heart”.
- In addition to the money contributed by the hosts to organizations that “do good”, in almost every case there are a few items of clothing left over from the Clothing Swap Event. For every event, we ask that you identify an organization that can put these items to good use.
So there you have it. The attendee has the opportunity to update their wardrobe, meet new friends and have a little fun. The host(s) get the opportunity to put together a fun event, bring business owners to the table that can add some pizzazz, take home some well deserved funds for their efforts and donate a portion of those funds to a worthy cause. Charitable Organizations across the country will appreciate the proceeds donated. And finally, many articles of clothing will be donated to organizations that can place these items with people that truly need them.
We ask for your help in promoting this site in order to facilitate all of the positives listed above. Non members will have limited access to this site. Our role will be to keep you up-to-date on all of the Clothing Swap Events taking place in your area and across the country. In addition, we will always keep the following items up-to-date and available for those interested in hosting an event.
- Step By Step instructions for hosting a Clothing Swap Event.
- Rules for the attendees that keep things fun and engaging while maintaining a sense of order for the event.
- Suggestions for securing your venue.
- Suggestions on creating invitations at the lowest cost possible.
- Suggestions on how to contact business owners and secure giveaway items for your event.
- A list of suggested activities like drawings, silent auctions and goodie bags that could make your event even more enjoyable.
- Suggested organizations that could benefit from clothing donations.
- Additional tools and tutorials for ensuring your success.
As time goes on, your successes and suggestions will be used to amend and update the items listed above so that each potential host has the best possible tools available for making their event a success. This is an exciting project and we are so happy to have you here. Thank you for joining us and making this project a reality. For more on what we have to offer, review the tabs at right starting with the “How To Join” tab.